Increasing advancement in genomics research, rising adoption of sequencing techniques in clinical diagnostics, and growing investment in RD in molecular biology and precision medicine are key factors driving market growth
The global nucleic acid isolation and ablution market size is expected to reach USD 6.17 Billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 8.6%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Rapid adoption of nucleic-based tests in clinical diagnostics, growth in genomics research, increasing use of sequencing techniques to identify and diagnose diseases, and rapid technological advancements in biotechnology and pharmaceutical sectors are some key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. In addition, increasing investment in research and development in the fields of molecular biology and precision medicine are also expected to drive revenue growth of the market over the forecast period.
Nucleic acid isolation and ablution is a routine procedure in molecular biology and forensic analysis. Nucleic acid is a starting point for numerous downstream applications and the quality of nucleic acids in the sample play a major role in determining the success of subsequent steps of analysis. Nucleic acid extraction and ablution is majorly done to disintegrate cell envelope and achieve maximal removal of lipids and proteins to obtain high-quality and yield and DNA or RNA. The nucleic acid samples generated by this technique are then used for various purposes such as in sequencing, cloning, polymerase chain reaction, and others. It enables efficient identification and detection of pathogens, microorganism, and genetic aberrations in the given sample. This has contributed significantly to progress of genomics research and is expected to further fuel revenue growth of the market over the forecast period.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3968
The pharma and healthcare sector has significantly advanced in the recent years and is expected to register steady revenue growth over the forecast period owing to rapid innovations in medical technology, increasing investments, rising healthcare expenditure and high adoption of advanced products and systems. Factors such as rising prevalence of chronic diseases such as diabetes, cancer, cardiovascular diseases, and neurological disorders across the globe, rising cases of coronavirus, improving healthcare infrastructure and research facilities, and increasing adoption of remote patient monitoring services and home care settings are expected to fuel global market revenue growth over the forecast period. In addition, increasing number of hospitals and ambulatory care centers worldwide, high demand for personalized medicine, increasing investments in drug discovery and growing investments by public and private sectors are expected to drive global market growth in the coming years.
The report also focuses on details of each market player including its global position, financial standing, revenue generation, company overview, product service portfolio. The Nucleic Acid Isolation and Ablution Market market is extremely competitive and consists of several key players at regional and global level. Key players are focused on adopting various strategies such as new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, investments in RD, partnerships, joint ventures and collaborations to strengthen their market position and enhance product portfolio.
Leading companies operating in the market are:
QIAGEN N.V., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Roche AG, Merck KGaA, Agilent Technologies Inc., Illumina, Inc., Takara Bio, Inc., Promega Corporation, GE Healthcare, Danaher Corporation, New England Biolabs, and Bio-Rad Laboratories.
Get Free Download Summary @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/3968
The report also offers detailed insights about market segmentation based on type, application and regional bifurcation:
Nucleic Acid Isolation and Ablution Market Market Segmentation:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Kits Reagents
Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Magnetic Beads
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Genomic DNA isolation and ablution
- Plasmid DNA isolation and ablution
- RNA isolation and ablution
- miRNA isolation and ablution
End-use Industry Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Hospitals Diagnostics Centers
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology Companies
- Academic Research Institutes
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The Nucleic Acid Isolation and Ablution Market report provides information about the market area, which is further subdivided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country, and sub-region during the estimated period.
- North America (USA and Canada)
• Europe (UK, Germany, France and the rest of Europe)
• Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
• Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
• Middle East and Africa (GCC and rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Browse Full Report Description with Research Methodology, Table of Content and Infographics @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/nucleic-acid-isolation-and-ablution-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- The kits and reagents segment is expected to account for significant revenue share in the global market during the forecast period owing to increasing use of reagents and kits during DNA and RNA isolation procedures, rising demand during research studies, and increasing convenience of kits and reagents.
- Magnetic beads segment is expected to register considerable revenue growth over the forecast period owing to increasing use of magnetic beads in isolation and ablution techniques due to its ability to improve assay performance and generate high-quality nucleic samples.
- RNA isolation and ablution segment is expected to register significant revenue CAGR over the forecast period owing to increasing need for RNA isolation for COVID-19 diagnostics and rising use of mRNA for constructing cDNA library.
- Diagnostics segment is expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period owing to increasing application of DNA and RNA isolation for identifying pathogens and microorganisms in samples.
- Hospitals and diagnostic centers segment revenue is expected to expand considerably over the forecast period owing to increasing demand for early screening and diagnosis of diseases and infections in a cost-efficient, accurate, and time-efficient manner.
- North America is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market over the forecast period owing to rising technological advancement, growing investment in biotechnology research, and robust presence of key players in the region.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3968
Thank you for reading the report. Kindly note that we also offer customized reports according to the client's requirements. Contact us to know more about the customization feature and our team will provide you with the best-customized report.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Sialorrhea Market @ https://images.google.co.uz/url?q=https://www.biospace.com/article/rise-in-demand-for-improvised-curative-gene-therapy-is-expected-to-drive-sialorrhea-market-growth-by-2030-reports-and-data/
Polycythemia Market @ https://images.google.co.uz/url?q=https://www.biospace.com/article/increasing-prevalence-of-polycythemia-is-expected-to-drive-polycythemia-market-growth-by-2030-reports-and-data/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: https://www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChLqKTFLm6sVBLEUjnadIhQ/videos